Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Balasana – Childs Pose
Sitting on the heels, fold forward and lower the body over the thighs, extending the arms forward and lower the head down.
- Arms alongside body, palms facing up, relaxing the shoulders down.
- Knees wide to give space in the belly area
- Forehead/arms on bolster if coming forward isn’t comfortable
- As a sequence start pose to ground and connect with the breath
- As a counterpose to a back bend
- To encourage the breath to settle and slow during a strong sequence
- When held for some time in a Yin class this pose compresses the Stomach and Spleen meridian and the stretches the Kidney and Urinary Bladder Meridian.
- A healing, calming pose
- Gently stretches the spine
- Gentle compression on the stomach benefiting the digestive organs
- Stretches the hips, thighs, ankles
- Digestive Pains, Diarrhea
- Pregnancy, especially in third trimester. Try using a bolster to support body.
- Knee injuries, use a towel or blanket rolled between the thighs and calves, go slowly.
Any questions just ask.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.